Eternal Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DUEL ACADEMY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Couple questions about testing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Steamsteam
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Couple questions about testing Empty
PostSubject: Couple questions about testing   Couple questions about testing I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:45 am

How do I get tested?
Why are some decks not allowed? (just because some people find some cards annoying should be no reason to ban the decks based around those cards)
Why do I need to be tested?
What are the benefits of being tested?
What if I fail the test?

Post here if you want to be the one to test me... I am using my main deck and the type of deck it is makes no difference. Sorry if you do not like it but I am not using any banned cards and the restricted cards I use are to TCG rules.
But if you REALLY really REALLY need to know which deck I would run vs you check the deck showcase on these forums.
Back to top Go down
UltimateSixSamurai
Admin/Tester
UltimateSixSamurai

PostSubject: Re: Couple questions about testing   Couple questions about testing I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:58 am

How do I get tested?
--Request a test.

Why are some decks not allowed? (just because some people find some cards annoying should be no reason to ban the decks based around those cards)
--Certain decks are considered meta, or highly used decks, because they are generally just really good. That means that, if you use one of those decks, your build won't be at all original and you'd just be using combos someone else made up. Most of the decks play themselves, so you wouldn't show any talent or personal ability.

Why do I need to be tested?
To know what dorm you'll belong to.

What are the benefits of being tested?
You'll be able to see your rank among the other members of the academy. You'll also be able to rise in rank.

What if I fail the test?
There's no real failing. Just point system. To see where you rank, is all.
Back to top Go down
samman3110

samman3110

PostSubject: Re: Couple questions about testing   Couple questions about testing I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:26 pm

ok, i'm new to this and i have joined because i was recomended to Smile i just want to know how i request a test? haha
i'm sorry to sound like a newb!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Couple questions about testing   Couple questions about testing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Couple questions about testing
Page 1 of 1