Eternal Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DUEL ACADEMY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

So... Who's in the team?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
UltimateSixSamurai
Admin/Tester
UltimateSixSamurai

So... Who's in the team? Empty
PostSubject: So... Who's in the team?   So... Who's in the team? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 6:23 am

I guess the title says it all.... Well, asks it all. Who is in the team?
Back to top Go down
Theo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So... Who's in the team?   So... Who's in the team? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:13 pm

I guess according to the sticky the team should had been formed 3 days ago. But with Synchro retired and Pharamacist missing idk who was supposed to pick it. Maybe the testers?
Back to top Go down
UltimateSixSamurai
Admin/Tester
UltimateSixSamurai

PostSubject: Re: So... Who's in the team?   So... Who's in the team? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:45 pm

That seems tough. lol A lot of responsibility for us Testers. lol And only Admins have the power to move people, right? lol So some of us would have to be given that power, or we'd all have to wait till you're online to do anything. lol
Back to top Go down
Theo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So... Who's in the team?   So... Who's in the team? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:07 pm

Well thought that testers would be the optimal choice to pick the team. With Syncro retired and Pharma missing i would be the only admin here and i havent dueled many of the people. While u testers have tested most all members of this academy so u have a better knowledge of how good each member is. Alternatively we could just wait till Pharma comes back. Hopefully he is just away on vacations.

Also ill try in the next days to see if i can make it so that testers and mods can invite persons to groups and edit their profiles. Hope i'll succeed.
Back to top Go down
UltimateSixSamurai
Admin/Tester
UltimateSixSamurai

PostSubject: Re: So... Who's in the team?   So... Who's in the team? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:49 am

Well, if you can give a few of us Testers the ability to put people into dorms and change their status, that'd be pretty much what we need to keep the academy running, with Admins having to come in only when necessary.

If you can do it, let me know. I'll make sure to do my best to keep this place running, even when the admins are out-of-comission. lol
Back to top Go down
Theo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So... Who's in the team?   So... Who's in the team? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:26 am

I checked about the groups and it seems that besides admins only the group moderator can add members. Also the group moderator cant be another group and has to be only a single user.
I'll look about the titles a but later.
Back to top Go down
UltimateSixSamurai
Admin/Tester
UltimateSixSamurai

PostSubject: Re: So... Who's in the team?   So... Who's in the team? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:47 am

Hmm The Testers should be moderators for their own Dorm. Like, I should be an Obelisk Moderator and be allowed to add people to my dorm, while Zeto can be for his dorm, and so on. Not all testers, of course, but some of us, like the ones with more experience.
Back to top Go down
Theo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So... Who's in the team?   So... Who's in the team? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:08 pm

Well i posted to see whether it would be preferable to have 1 moderator for all 3 groups or 1 moderator for each one of the groups.
Btw Zeto is a moderator not a tester. And i dont think we will get a tester that is on slifer. SO mb have them choose a dorm to moderate and then move them there?
Im making u mod for obelisk dorm and Zeto for Ra yellow and we'll see.
Also there seems to be no way atm to have a member gain a title when they enter a specific group so i still have to see if i can find a way to give u access to editing profiles. Im not too confident though since ,while the editing profile option is not on the admin panel, it is called "Administate Profile"
Back to top Go down
UltimateSixSamurai
Admin/Tester
UltimateSixSamurai

PostSubject: Re: So... Who's in the team?   So... Who's in the team? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 6:57 pm

It's all your decision in the end. The other Admins seem to be out of commission right now. I think the only real power testers should be given is moving people into Dorms and giving Titles. That's actually what we decide, so it seems only right that we should be able to do that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So... Who's in the team?   So... Who's in the team? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So... Who's in the team?
Page 1 of 1