Eternal Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DUEL ACADEMY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Steamsteam's Test Results

Go down 
AuthorMessage
UltimateSixSamurai
Admin/Tester
UltimateSixSamurai

Steamsteam's Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Steamsteam's Test Results   Steamsteam's Test Results I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 7:55 am

Duels Won: 6/20
The duels were fun but he only one once.

Deck Build: 6/10
I saw his deck build before dueling, since he had asked for help. But his own basic concept seemed decent enough.

Rules: 7/10
He knew the rulings for his deck pretty well. Nothing seemed misplayed and he even described what would happen every now and then.

Combos: 7/10
He knew his combos. Admittedly, he did use standard combos, but they worked well enough and he knew just how to use them.

Attitude: 10/10
He was very friendly and easy to duel with. He also seems very anxious to duel. I enjoyed the duel a lot more because the atmosphere was really easy-going.

Questions 10/30
He missed the first 2 questions. But the last one he answered quickly and efficiently.

Hand & Field Control: 4/10
I had pretty heavy control of the field for most of the 3 duels. Although, I will admit, the second duel. As soon as he got control of the field, he kept it.

Total score: 50

Description: He’s a really fun duelist and a nice person. There’s a lot of potential there. He just needs more knowledge about the cards.

Welcome to Slifer.
Back to top Go down

Steamsteam's Test Results
Page 1 of 1