Eternal Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DUEL ACADEMY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Skill-less Machine-Beasts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
UltimateSixSamurai
Admin/Tester
UltimateSixSamurai

Skill-less Machine-Beasts Empty
PostSubject: Skill-less Machine-Beasts   Skill-less Machine-Beasts I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 6:07 am

I call this deck Skill-less Machine-Beasts because it's a Skill Drain deck with (almost)only Machines and Beast-Warriors. It's focused on getting out Beast Machine King Barbaros and doing major damage with him while Skill Drain is out.

MONSTERS(18):
3x Beast Machine King Barbaros
3x Beast King Barbaros
3x Indomitable Fighter Lei-Lei
3x Fusilier Dragon, The Dual-Mode Beast
2x Cyber Dragon
1x B.E.S. Big Core MK-2
1x Morphing Jar
1x Cat of Ill Omen
1x Mask of Darkness

SPELLS(16):
1x Heavy Sotrm
1x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Lightning Vortex
1x Card Destruction
2x Hand Destruction
2x Gold Sarcophagus
2x My Body as A Shield
3x Forbidden Chalice
2x Future Visions
1x Terraforming

TRAPS(6):
1x Call of the Haunted
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Mirror Force
1x Solemn Judgment
2x Skill Drain

Tell me what you guys think! =D
Back to top Go down
Steamsteam
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

PostSubject: Re: Skill-less Machine-Beasts   Skill-less Machine-Beasts I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 6:13 am

Why not use Magical Mallet over Card Destruction? I cant think of any cards I would ever want to sacrifice for a CHANCE to pick up some more useful cards for the current situation. I also didnt realize you built your deck revolving around Machine King Barbaros Wink I didnt think of that at all... Hes a pretty sick card though!!1! Smile
Back to top Go down
UltimateSixSamurai
Admin/Tester
UltimateSixSamurai

PostSubject: Re: Skill-less Machine-Beasts   Skill-less Machine-Beasts I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 6:20 am

I use Card Destruction because Beast Machine King Barbaros can special summon by removing monsters in the Graveyard. And Magical Mallet adds cards to the deck before letting me draw, so it actually kind of reduces my chances of drawing specific cards, like SKill Drain or Gold Sarcophagus.

Like, if I draw my first 6, and I draw Beast King Barbaros, Mask of Darkness, Future Visions, Torrential, Cat of Ill Omen, and Card Destruction, I'd have 34 cards in my deck, so the chances of drawing Gold Sarc or Skill Drain is, for the sake of keeping things simple, 1 in 34. If I set Torrential, activate Visions, and set Cat of Ill Omen(a searcher card), I can card destruction, and draw 2 cards, that raises my chances with ever draw(as in 1 in 34, and 1 in 33). But if I used Magical Mallet, and return 1 card to the deck, then I have a 1 in 35 chance, and if I return 2, a 1 in 36 chance.

The chances are technically different because of what's known as the Probability tree, but the comparison is the same. Magical Mallet lowers your chances of drawing specific cards. It's just to reset your hand if it's bad. Not to draw specific cards.
Back to top Go down
Steamsteam
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

PostSubject: Re: Skill-less Machine-Beasts   Skill-less Machine-Beasts I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 6:37 am

You can Special Summon this card from your hand by removing from play 1 Machine-Type monster and 1 Beast-Warrior-Type monster in your hand, field, and/or Graveyard. When this card battles, any Battle Damage to your opponent becomes 0.

Are you not allowed to summon him via removing the req. cards from your hand from the field AND graveyard? Not req. you to have those cards already in the grave?
Back to top Go down
UltimateSixSamurai
Admin/Tester
UltimateSixSamurai

PostSubject: Re: Skill-less Machine-Beasts   Skill-less Machine-Beasts I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 6:39 am

Yeah. you're right. But that's what I mean. Even if those cards are in the Graveyard, I have more in the deck to draw. And if I want to get Machine King out, then I'm willing to drop them in the Graveyard, because I can still use them there. Remember, the point is to get out Machine King, so if they fall into the graveyard, I don't mind.
Back to top Go down
Steamsteam
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

PostSubject: Re: Skill-less Machine-Beasts   Skill-less Machine-Beasts I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 6:40 am

Oh I thought you meant that you MUST have those cards in the grave. :p
Thats also another good point; being able to continue to use those cards.
Back to top Go down
UltimateSixSamurai
Admin/Tester
UltimateSixSamurai

PostSubject: Re: Skill-less Machine-Beasts   Skill-less Machine-Beasts I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 6:41 am

lol Yeah, that's how my deck runs. Wanna duel? I'm in KCVDS right now.
Back to top Go down
Steamsteam
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

PostSubject: Re: Skill-less Machine-Beasts   Skill-less Machine-Beasts I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 6:43 am

edit: Useless off-topic information
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skill-less Machine-Beasts   Skill-less Machine-Beasts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skill-less Machine-Beasts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Duel Academy :: Deck :: Deck Showcase-
Jump to: