Eternal Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DUEL ACADEMY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Suggestion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeto-The Genesis
Zeto-The Genesis

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion   Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:46 am

Ok idk how impossible this is but you can try to make links with an rpg game developer and actually create a virtual world linking to this site. Here is where all the dueling, dorm placements, academy tournaments and "member" tests ect, take place. It would be really cool. The duel points awarding would be easier to award where u jus get them whenever you win a duel.

Just a suggestion/contribution to the academy! afro
Back to top Go down
UltimateSixSamurai
Admin/Tester
UltimateSixSamurai

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:08 am

This is pretty hard to set up. It's also very costly. You could suggest it to the people who make the game, though. But that would just turn out to be a video game like World of Warcraft or something.
Back to top Go down
Zeto-The Genesis
Zeto-The Genesis

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:01 am

This would be great if we can get this then EDA would be like dependent of kcvds and have a more user friendly environment, not to mention the possible interest ppl will take in it bcus of the RPG-like interface
Back to top Go down
UltimateSixSamurai
Admin/Tester
UltimateSixSamurai

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:13 am

The major problem is that you need, not only a large enough server, but enough graphic designing to host a game ike this. An only RPG would be great for most good games like this, MagicTG, Pokemon, etc. But the problem is that it's not worth setting up. Most of the people who are interested in Yu-Gi-Oh! want to play face-to-face, not online.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Duel Academy :: IMPORTANT SUBJECTS :: Suggestions-
Jump to: