Eternal Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DUEL ACADEMY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Awaken! Cyber Dragon! Chimera the New Member of EDA!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chimera_Wolf

Chimera_Wolf

Awaken! Cyber Dragon! Chimera the New Member of EDA! Empty
PostSubject: Awaken! Cyber Dragon! Chimera the New Member of EDA!   Awaken! Cyber Dragon! Chimera the New Member of EDA! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 6:56 am

-Note: I got recruited by "Zeto-The Genesis".

Hello, the name is Steve Serna and I'm a new member for this site, I was originally from TDA (Turbo Duel Academy). But there was some difficulties there for me. Don't ask.

--- --- --- --- ---

Anyways, I use a Machine Deck, mostly Cyber Dragons. I've played the game since 2002, I got interested in the game and the series when I saw the episode about Yugi vs. Weevil. He still gives me the creepys, even thought he's a nerd. Ha, ha, ha! XD I'm a Mexican, and yes I love TACOZ! XD

I'm 17 years old as well. If you see a guy online named Blackwingjph, tell him I said hi. Razz

Anyways, back to the story. And my first duel was...I don't remember,Here's how my first duel went. Very Happy

Steve (8,000) vs. Roy (8,000)

Roy: I summon Obnoxious Celtic Guardian in attack mode, and place two cards face, and end."

Steve: "I special summon Cyber Dragon, and normal summon Proto-Cyber Dragon. Next I'll activate the Spell Card Heavy Storm."

After Roy send his Magic/Trap Cards to the Graveyeard, I activated another Spell Card, Power Bond. And Special Siummoned Cyber Twin Dragon. I attacked him with 5,600 Attack Power, but he used Kuriboh from his hand.

Steve: "I place a Face Down and end."

Steve (8,000) vs. Roy (3,600)

Roy: "I activate...Raigeki, and now I'll sumon Luster Dragon and attack you directly!"

Steve:"I activate Mirror Force!"

After we send our monsters to the Graveyard, he place a face down and ended. I drew my card and it was Cost Down, I activated it and discarded my Cyber Ogre, and summoned Armed-Dragon LV5. But he activated Bottomless Top Hole and removed it from play.

--- --- --- --- ---

That's all I can post, since my dad is telling me to get off the computer. -_-;

Well, there you go hope you enjoy reading this. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zeto-The Genesis
Zeto-The Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Awaken! Cyber Dragon! Chimera the New Member of EDA!   Awaken! Cyber Dragon! Chimera the New Member of EDA! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 7:02 am

Welcome bro and btw when u use power bond the fusion monster dies in the end phase and u take damage equal to the attack (5600 lol).
And Kuriboh only stops one attack so after twin dragon's second attack ur lp would still be equal at the end phase lol! Jus saying Very Happy

Enjoy the academy!
Back to top Go down
Chimera_Wolf

Chimera_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Awaken! Cyber Dragon! Chimera the New Member of EDA!   Awaken! Cyber Dragon! Chimera the New Member of EDA! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:05 am

I thought the effect of Power Bond won't come when the monster is destroyed or removed from the field. o.o
Back to top Go down
Theo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awaken! Cyber Dragon! Chimera the New Member of EDA!   Awaken! Cyber Dragon! Chimera the New Member of EDA! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:21 pm

Welcome to the academy.

P.s 30 dp added to Zeto for inviting a member.
Back to top Go down
Chimera_Wolf

Chimera_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Awaken! Cyber Dragon! Chimera the New Member of EDA!   Awaken! Cyber Dragon! Chimera the New Member of EDA! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:28 am

Razz
Back to top Go down
UltimateSixSamurai
Admin/Tester
UltimateSixSamurai

PostSubject: Re: Awaken! Cyber Dragon! Chimera the New Member of EDA!   Awaken! Cyber Dragon! Chimera the New Member of EDA! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:55 am

Chimera_Wolf,

Power Bond reads:

"During the End Phase of this turn, the player who activated this card takes damage equal to the original ATK of the Special Summoned monster." So, you would have taken 2800.

Also, if you attacked twice for 2800 each time, and your opponent used Kuriboh once, then he would have only taken 2800, leaving him at 5200. How did your opponent go from 8000 to 3600, losing 4400, in one turn with no real explanation?

lol
Back to top Go down
Theo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awaken! Cyber Dragon! Chimera the New Member of EDA!   Awaken! Cyber Dragon! Chimera the New Member of EDA! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:09 pm

Cyber twin dragon was fused with power bond so he atked twice with 5600 atk each time. Although the lp is wrong that way too but whatever.
Back to top Go down
UltimateSixSamurai
Admin/Tester
UltimateSixSamurai

PostSubject: Re: Awaken! Cyber Dragon! Chimera the New Member of EDA!   Awaken! Cyber Dragon! Chimera the New Member of EDA! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:31 pm

Oh, yeah. But he'd still have taken 2800 at the end phase and his opponent would have taken 5600.

Hmm... Misplays. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awaken! Cyber Dragon! Chimera the New Member of EDA!   Awaken! Cyber Dragon! Chimera the New Member of EDA! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awaken! Cyber Dragon! Chimera the New Member of EDA!
Page 1 of 1